In industrial operating processes, electronics are exposed to dirt, moisture and other ‘dangers’ that can shorten the lifespan of the equipment. Dirt can also cause problems in the production process and can even affect the end product. Professional cleaning of sensitive components is therefore essential. We have specialised equipment to clean your electronics.
The process in short
You send the industrial electronics to us.
- We dismantle the equipment and isolate the components to be cleaned.
- A ‘washing machine’, filled with cleaning fluid, uses ultrasonic vibrations to separate dirt from the component.
- We then thoroughly rinse the component in a special bath of demineralised water.
- The drying time depends on the size of the electronics.
- The dismantled electronics are reassembled.
- All cleaned electronics are carefully tested, if possible, to guarantee 100% operation.
Opt for our expertly cleaning service
If your electronics cause irregularities in your production process or you just want to further the life of your electronics: opt for our expertly cleaning service. Feel free to contact our sales team and inquire about our cleaning services.