Are you currently employed (for example) as a car mechanic, machine builder or do you work as a mechanic in aircraft mechanics, and are you ready for a new working environment in an international organization? Please apply for our vacancy right away:
Servo Motor Mechanic – Shanghai (CN)
Since this is a new department within our branch in Shanghai, you will have an influence on the structure of this.
What will you be doing with Servo motors?
- Mounting and dismantling.
- Repair and replacement of parts.
- Cleaning, spraying, sandblasting and soldering.
- Digital registration of the activities for the revisions.
What are we asking of you?
- You have knowledge and experience in handling measuring equipment and tools.
- You have a passion for electronics.
- You are eager to learn and have an enthusiastic results-oriented personality.
- You are precise and customer- and service-oriented.
- Reasonable command of English, both written and spoken.
Even when working on engines, cars etc. happens to be your hobby, we are certainly interested in you! Describe your hobby experiences as best you can in your application, or call us. We’re happy to answer all your questions.
Who are we?
UNIS Group is an international service organization involved in the repair and sale of industrial electronics. The UNIS Group Head Office is in Grou (NL) with repair branches in Europe, Brazil and China. UNIS Group repairs industrial electronics for customers worldwide and supplies directly from stock, ensuring our customers can limit downtime of their production process to the minimum.
What can we offer you?
- A (permanent) job of 32 – 40 hours.
- Great fringe benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
- A pleasant workplace, based on fellowship and an informal working atmosphere.
- Time, space and personal training to evolve.
- You will be working in a family business, which has since grown into an international and dynamic organisation.
Do you want to work as a Servo Motor Mechanic in Shanghai? Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly by filling in the form below!
Canvassing in relation to this vacancy is not appreciated.