Do you know how to make the most of sales opportunities and are you driven to lead your sales team to a successful sales result? Then we have a challenging job for you! We are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager who wants to earn his or her spurs within an international (technical) service organisation:
Sales Manager UK – Northampton (40 hours)
You organise and optimise all processes in the field of sales and commerce within UNIS Group UK, such that the budgeted turnover and repair figures are realised annually. You are pragmatic, stay informed of relevant market developments, offer structure and take initiative to offer high-quality solutions that lead to customer satisfaction. You ensure efficient and adequate communication between all parties. You have an extensive network within the market.
What will you be doing?
- You will manage the UK sales team from the Northampton office;
- You initiate and implement improvement routes for all commercial activities for the primary sales process;
- You identify opportunities and threats concerning Sales and Marketing and incorporate them into the Sales Department’s strategic choices;
- You monitor personal sales goals and guide team members in their personal development.
What are we asking of you?
- You have an extensive network within the field of Industrial Electronics;
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in a similar, managerial role with proven results;
- You have a SSVE work and thinking level;
- You have excellent communication and negotiating skills at different levels;
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- You are energetic, driven, flexible, ambitious, persuasive and result-oriented;
- You are a full-fledged interlocutor on sales issues.
What can we offer you?
We offer a varied position within a dynamic and growing international organization, with good working conditions and a casual working atmosphere. You will get a pleasant workplace, where collegiality, passion for the profession and a pleasant working atmosphere are central. We offer a salary, depending on experience and network, up to £60.000,– gross a year
Who are we?
UNIS Group is an international service partner in the field of industrial electronics. We focus on the continuity of current production processes, the prevention of malfunctions and on extending the life of existing electronic modules. With a variety of services, such as customer-specific R&D solutions and sales and repairs of electronics, we reduce the downtime of our customers.
We serve local customers and markets from our head office in Grou (The Netherlands) and our specialised subsidiaries in Europe, South America and Asia. This geographical spread, combined with our many years of knowledge and experience, allows us to support customers across national borders.
The opportunity to learn and improve
Guilherme Gonçalves - Electronic Repair Engineer (Brazil)
I think it’s great that UNIS Group encourages its employees to learn new things and improve themselves. This is why I have spent two months in the Netherlands for advanced technical training.
It never gets boring at UNIS Group!
Arnold Teuben - System Administrator
I have been working at UNIS Group for more than 5 years already, and it never gets boring! There is always something exciting happening and you continuously develop yourself at UNIS Group.
Marike Goosen - Administration
It’s great to hear all those languages at UNIS Group, already more than 20 different languages! That’s what I like most about working at UNIS Group, a true international organisation.
I learn something new everyday
Jan Arjen Bleeker - Electronic Repair Engineer
At UNIS Group there are many possibilities to enhace your knowledge and skills. I learn a lot from my co-workers and get the opportunity to work with specialized equipment and unique test systems!
A nice atmosphere
Hiske Schaap - Marketing
The best thing about UNIS Group? I would say the pleasant work environment! Everyone puts their shoulder to the wheel to sucessfully carry out the daily activities!
Do you want to work as a Sales Manager in Northampton? Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly by filling in the form below!