Are you a creative sales person looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy approaching new customers? Do you have well developed commercial and communication skills? And last but not least; do you speak English fluently? If so, apply now! You will be working from the head office of UNIS Group located in Grou (NL).
New Business Representative UK
What will you be doing?
- As a New Business Representative UK you will be a valuable addition to our Sales Team, located in Grou (NL);
- You will be responsible for approaching prospects and existing customers in the UK by telephone to inform them about the services of UNIS Group;
- You will focus on maintaining relationships and increasing the customer base by telephone;
- Another part of the position is to keep the client database up-to-date, send information packs to potential clients and to conduct customer or marketing surveys to obtain valuable information;
- You will schedule customer visits for the Account Manager and you will also be supporting the Internal Sales Representative when it is busy or in case of absence;
What are we asking of you?
First of all, there will be no doubt about your commercial skills. You must be a good listener and know how to take advantage of sales opportunities over the phone. You will be able to follow up marketing campaigns and trade-fair visits and accurately maintain records of your telephone conversations. In addition, we are asking for the following:
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and written;
- It’s an advantage if you have outbound telemarketing experience;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- It’s an advantage if you are familiar with the technical sector and/or electronic components;
What can we offer you?
- Flexible working hours (25 – 40 hours a week) with good employment conditions in an informal working atmosphere;
- An exciting opportunity in a growing, international industry and organisation;
- A enthusiastic team with international colleagues;
- Training and support regarding the client database system and sales techniques;
- Grou is easy to reach by train or bus and just a 10 minute walk from the station;
Who are we?
UNIS Group is an international service organisation in the field of repair and buying and selling of industrial electronics, with repair branches in the Netherlands, Europe, Brazil, and China. We believe that companies should be able to make use of existing systems for as long as possible. That’s why UNIS Group offers a professional and sustainable service to extend the life of industrial equipment. We repair it, or make custom (end-of-life) electronics. If the electronics are no longer available, we can redesign the electronics at UNIS Group.
It never gets boring at UNIS Group!
Arnold Teuben - System Administrator
I have been working at UNIS Group for more than 5 years already, and it never gets boring! There is always something exciting happening and you continuously develop yourself at UNIS Group.
The opportunity to learn and improve
Guilherme Gonçalves - Electronic Repair Engineer (Brazil)
I think it’s great that UNIS Group encourages its employees to learn new things and improve themselves. This is why I have spent two months in the Netherlands for advanced technical training.
A nice atmosphere
Hiske Schaap - Marketing
The best thing about UNIS Group? I would say the pleasant work environment! Everyone puts their shoulder to the wheel to sucessfully carry out the daily activities!
Marike Goosen - Administration
It’s great to hear all those languages at UNIS Group, already more than 20 different languages! That’s what I like most about working at UNIS Group, a true international organisation.
I learn something new everyday
Jan Arjen Bleeker - Electronic Repair Engineer
At UNIS Group there are many possibilities to enhace your knowledge and skills. I learn a lot from my co-workers and get the opportunity to work with specialized equipment and unique test systems!
Do you want to work as a New Business Representative UK in Grou (NL)? Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or apply directly by filling in the form below!
Canvassing in relation to this vacancy is not appreciated.