Are you a sales-minded person and is flexibility one of your strengths? Do you speak Swedish fluently and are you looking for a new challenge? If so, apply now! You will be working from the head office of UNIS Group, located in Grou (NL).
Internal Sales Representative Sweden
What will you be doing?
In this dynamic post you are responsible for coordinating the entire process from intake to delivering the repair and/or sale. You will be responsible for:
- maintaining contact with existing clients and approaching prospects;
- following up various marketing activities;
- keeping the client database up-to-date;
- participating in commercial activities, such as trade fairs and tours;
- administrative processing of telephone conversations and agreements reached;
- administrative support of the Account Manager Sweden;
What are we asking of you?
- You are fluent in Swedish, both verbally and written.
- You have an adequate command of the English or Dutch language, spoken and written.
- An additional command of another Nordic language (Danish or Norwegian) is an advantage.
- You are sales-minded, accurate and you have good organizational skills.
- You have good communication skills, are pro-active, and you always fulfil promises.
- Affinity with the technical sector and/or electronic components is an advantage.
- You have good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
What can we offer you?
- A part-time or full-time job (20-40 hours a week) with good employment conditions in an informal working atmosphere.
- Training and support regarding the client database system and sales techniques.
- An exciting opportunity to work in a growing, international industry and organisation.
Who are we?
UNIS Group is a service organisation that specialises in the repair and sales of industrial electronics. Over a period of time electronics become obsolete and spare parts are no longer available – UNIS Group provides a professional service to further the life of industrial equipment for a wide range of customers and industries. The head office of UNIS Group is located in Grou (NL), which you will be working from.
It never gets boring at UNIS Group!
Arnold Teuben - System Administrator
I have been working at UNIS Group for more than 5 years already, and it never gets boring! There is always something exciting happening and you continuously develop yourself at UNIS Group.
Marike Goosen - Administration
It’s great to hear all those languages at UNIS Group, already more than 20 different languages! That’s what I like most about working at UNIS Group, a true international organisation.
The opportunity to learn and improve
Guilherme Gonçalves - Electronic Repair Engineer (Brazil)
I think it’s great that UNIS Group encourages its employees to learn new things and improve themselves. This is why I have spent two months in the Netherlands for advanced technical training.
A nice atmosphere
Hiske Schaap - Marketing
The best thing about UNIS Group? I would say the pleasant work environment! Everyone puts their shoulder to the wheel to sucessfully carry out the daily activities!
I learn something new everyday
Jan Arjen Bleeker - Electronic Repair Engineer
At UNIS Group there are many possibilities to enhace your knowledge and skills. I learn a lot from my co-workers and get the opportunity to work with specialized equipment and unique test systems!
Do you want to work as an Internal Sales Representative? Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or apply directly by filling in the form below!
Canvassing in relation to this vacancy is not appreciated.