Are you a sales-minded person and is flexibility one of your strengths? Do you speak Swedish fluently and are you looking for a new challenge? If so, apply now! You will be working from the head office of UNIS Group, located in Grou (NL).
Internal Sales Representative Sweden – Grou (NL)
What will you be doing?
In this dynamic post you are responsible for coordinating the entire process from intake to delivering the repair and/or sale. You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining contact with existing clients and approaching prospects;
- Following up various marketing activities;
- Keeping the client database up-to-date;
- Participating in commercial activities, such as trade fairs and tours;
- Administrative processing of telephone conversations and agreements reached;
- Administrative support of the Account Manager Sweden;
What are we asking of you?
- You are fluent in Swedish, both verbally and written.
- You have an adequate command of the English or Dutch language, spoken and written.
- An additional command of another Nordic language (Danish or Norwegian) is an advantage.
- You are sales-minded, accurate and you have good organizational skills.
- You have good communication skills, are pro-active, and you always fulfil promises.
- Affinity with the technical sector and/or electronic components is an advantage.
- You have good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
What can we offer you?
- A part-time or full-time job (20-40 hours a week) with good employment conditions in an informal working atmosphere.
- Training and support regarding the client database system and sales techniques.
- An exciting opportunity to work in a growing, international industry and organisation.
Who are we?
UNIS Group is a service organisation that specialises in the repair and sales of industrial electronics. Over a period of time electronics become obsolete and spare parts are no longer available – UNIS Group provides a professional service to further the life of industrial equipment for a wide range of customers and industries. The head office of UNIS Group is located in Grou (NL), which you will be working from.
I learn something new everyday
Jan Arjen Bleeker - Electronic Repair Engineer
At UNIS Group there are many possibilities to enhace your knowledge and skills. I learn a lot from my co-workers and get the opportunity to work with specialized equipment and unique test systems!
A nice atmosphere
Hiske Schaap - Marketing
The best thing about UNIS Group? I would say the pleasant work environment! Everyone puts their shoulder to the wheel to sucessfully carry out the daily activities!
It never gets boring at UNIS Group!
Arnold Teuben - System Administrator
I have been working at UNIS Group for more than 5 years already, and it never gets boring! There is always something exciting happening and you continuously develop yourself at UNIS Group.
Marike Goosen - Administration
It’s great to hear all those languages at UNIS Group, already more than 20 different languages! That’s what I like most about working at UNIS Group, a true international organisation.
The opportunity to learn and improve
Guilherme Gonçalves - Electronic Repair Engineer (Brazil)
I think it’s great that UNIS Group encourages its employees to learn new things and improve themselves. This is why I have spent two months in the Netherlands for advanced technical training.
Do you want to work as an Internal Sales Representative? Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly by filling in the form below!
Canvassing in relation to this vacancy is not appreciated.