Are you a problem solver who prefers to offer on-site services to our customers? Do you like the challenge of solving a service issue? Then we are looking for you!
Field Service Engineer – Shanghai (CN)
As a Field Service Engineer Industrial Electronics you are experienced in the field of electrotechnical maintenance of operating systems. You are able and willing to work independently, but also in collaboration with our customers to achieve the best suitable solution. Communication is the key to success. You are an expert in the field of industrial automation.
What will you be doing?
- You will localize defect modules and solve a malfunction quickly and professional.
- You will transfer the defect modules to the repair department.
- You will configure, test, operate, repair, revise and offer on-site service for the following systems (amongst others): Simatic, Sinamic, Simoreg, Simovert, Simodrive, Sinumerik and various brands of frequency drives.
- You will provide our customers with solutions to improve the systems they work with.
- You will administer of all your activities, including time-registration and the returns of defect modules.
What are we asking of you?
- You have a technical degree in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering or Control Technology.
- You have proven experience in the electrotechnical field, in particular with PLCs, Drives and CNC systems.
- At least three years of experience in a similar role.
- You are determined to offer the best possible service to our customers.
- You are fluent in Chinese, both verbally and written.
- A good command of the English language is a must, as this language is used at the head office.
- You have a driver’s license.
- You are flexible, resistant to stress, proactive and consumer-friendly.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary.
- You get the availability of a service car.
- Trial period of 6 months. Upon the success of the trial period, a permanent position will be offered.
- Position available immediately.
- Very good terms and conditions.
- A full-time position in an informal working atmosphere.
- Exciting opportunity to work in a growing industry and international organisation.
Who are we?
UNIS Group is an international service partner in the field of industrial electronics. We focus on the continuity of current production processes, the prevention of malfunctions and on extending the life of existing electronic modules. With a variety of services, such as customer-specific R&D solutions and sales and repairs of electronics, we reduce the downtime of our customers.
We serve local customers and markets from our head office in Grou (The Netherlands) and our specialised subsidiaries in Europe, South America and Asia. This geographical spread, combined with our many years of knowledge and experience, allows us to support customers across national borders.
It never gets boring at UNIS Group!
Arnold Teuben - System Administrator
I have been working at UNIS Group for more than 5 years already, and it never gets boring! There is always something exciting happening and you continuously develop yourself at UNIS Group.
The opportunity to learn and improve
Guilherme Gonçalves - Electronic Repair Engineer (Brazil)
I think it’s great that UNIS Group encourages its employees to learn new things and improve themselves. This is why I have spent two months in the Netherlands for advanced technical training.
Marike Goosen - Administration
It’s great to hear all those languages at UNIS Group, already more than 20 different languages! That’s what I like most about working at UNIS Group, a true international organisation.
I learn something new everyday
Jan Arjen Bleeker - Electronic Repair Engineer
At UNIS Group there are many possibilities to enhace your knowledge and skills. I learn a lot from my co-workers and get the opportunity to work with specialized equipment and unique test systems!
A nice atmosphere
Hiske Schaap - Marketing
The best thing about UNIS Group? I would say the pleasant work environment! Everyone puts their shoulder to the wheel to sucessfully carry out the daily activities!
Do you want to work as a Field Service Engineer in Shanghai (CN)? Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly by filling in the form below!
Canvassing in relation to this vacancy is not appreciated.