For both our new to open repair location in Poland as for our company in the Netherlands we are looking for an
Are you interested in electronics? Do you consider yourself to be “technical minded” in the field of (industrial) electronics? Do you thrive on challenges relating to electronics, and want to learn something new every day? If you answered yes, then we want you!
As an Electronics Analyst you will be working in a team to analyse, repair and test industrial electronics. Together with approximately 10 to 15 colleagues, you will be part of the Electronics Technician Team. You will learn from each other and from every new task that you complete. You will not focus on one make or model. Instead, you will immerse yourself in the field of industrial electronics from all over the world. Using the large stock of spare parts and components, you will be able to fix malfunctions and defects quickly.
What are your tasks?
- You will analise defect industrial electronic parts and solve a malfunction quickly and professional;
- You will analyse, test, operate, repair and revise for the following systems (amongst others): Simatic, Sinamic, Simoreg, Simovert, Simodrive, Sinumerik and various brands of frequency drives;
- You will provide our customers with solutions to improve the systems they work with;
- You will administer of all your activities, including time-registration and the returns of defect modules.
What are we asking of you?
That you enjoy the challenges that will come with investigating electronic malfunctions and defects using specialist (measuring) equipment. You will use your proactive attitude, curiosity and perseverance to find and rectify electronic errors. That you will understand what is needed to repair electronics at the component level and enjoy making use of our extensive testing facilities.
In addition, we are asking for the following:
- You have completed intermediate vocational education with practical and theoretical experience in the field of electronics.
- You have relevant knowledge of electronic components.
- You have experience in repairing electronic components at the component level.
- You have a passion for industrial electronics.
- You can recognise malfunctions and errors by measuring and using testing equipment.
- You are able to correctly interpret measurement and test data.
- Experience of (SMD) soldering would be an advantage.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary;
- If working in the Netherlands free housing;
- Trial period of 6 months. Upon the success of the trial period, a permanent position will be offered;
- Position available immediately;
- You get the availability of a service car;
- Good terms and conditions;
- A full-time position in an informal working atmosphere;
- Exciting opportunity to work in a growing industry and international organisation;
Who are we?
UNIS Group is an international service partner in the field of industrial electronics. We focus on the continuity of current production processes, the prevention of malfunctions and on extending the life of existing electronic modules. With a variety of services, such as customer-specific R&D solutions and sales and repairs of electronics, we reduce the downtime of our customers.
We serve local customers and markets from our head office in Grou (The Netherlands) and our specialised subsidiaries in Europe, South America and Asia. This geographical spread, combined with our many years of knowledge and experience, allows us to support customers across national borders.
Marike Goosen - Administration
It’s great to hear all those languages at UNIS Group, already more than 20 different languages! That’s what I like most about working at UNIS Group, a true international organisation.
A nice atmosphere
Hiske Schaap - Marketing
The best thing about UNIS Group? I would say the pleasant work environment! Everyone puts their shoulder to the wheel to sucessfully carry out the daily activities!
The opportunity to learn and improve
Guilherme Gonçalves - Electronic Repair Engineer (Brazil)
I think it’s great that UNIS Group encourages its employees to learn new things and improve themselves. This is why I have spent two months in the Netherlands for advanced technical training.
It never gets boring at UNIS Group!
Arnold Teuben - System Administrator
I have been working at UNIS Group for more than 5 years already, and it never gets boring! There is always something exciting happening and you continuously develop yourself at UNIS Group.
I learn something new everyday
Jan Arjen Bleeker - Electronic Repair Engineer
At UNIS Group there are many possibilities to enhace your knowledge and skills. I learn a lot from my co-workers and get the opportunity to work with specialized equipment and unique test systems!
Do you want to work as an Electronics Analyst? Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly by filling in the form below!