Are you currently employed (for example) as a car mechanic, machine builder or do you work as a mechanic in aircraft mechanics, and are you ready for a new working environment in an international organization? Please apply for our vacancy right away:
Servo Motor Mechanic
As a Servo Motor Mechanic, you will be joining a closely knit team in the EMR Department. The Department consists of 7 mechanics, for whom quality and collegiality are highly regarded. Due to the diversity of the motors, any repair is a new challenge.
What will you be doing with Servo motors?
- Mounting and dismantling.
- Repair and replacement of parts.
- Cleaning, spraying, sandblasting and soldering
- Digital registration of the activities for the revisions.
What are we asking of you?
- You have technical savvy and you have to admit, you have 2 right hands.
- You have knowledge and experience in handling measuring equipment and tools.
- You have a passion for electronics.
- You are eager to learn and have an enthusiastic results-oriented personality.
- You are precise and customer- and service-oriented.
- Reasonable command of English, both written and spoken.
Even when working on engines, cars etc. happens to be your hobby, we are certainly interested in you! Describe your hobby experiences as best you can in your application, or call us. We’re happy to answer all your questions.
What can we offer you?
- A (permanent) job of 32 to 40 hours.
- Great fringe benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
- A pleasant workplace, based on fellowship and an informal working atmosphere.
- Time, space and personal training to evolve.
- You will be working in a family business, which has since grown into an international and dynamic organisation.
- Because we are active in many countries, you’ll always meet colleagues of various nationalities in the corridors.
Who are we?
UNIS Group is an international service organization involved in the repair and sale of industrial electronics. The UNIS Group Head Office is in Grou (NL) with repair branches in Europe, Brazil and China. UNIS Group repairs industrial electronics for customers worldwide and supplies directly from stock, ensuring our customers can limit downtime of their production process to the minimum.
A nice atmosphere
Hiske Schaap - Marketing
The best thing about UNIS Group? I would say the pleasant work environment! Everyone puts their shoulder to the wheel to sucessfully carry out the daily activities!
The opportunity to learn and improve
Guilherme Gonçalves - Electronic Repair Engineer (Brazil)
I think it’s great that UNIS Group encourages its employees to learn new things and improve themselves. This is why I have spent two months in the Netherlands for advanced technical training.
I learn something new everyday
Jan Arjen Bleeker - Electronic Repair Engineer
At UNIS Group there are many possibilities to enhace your knowledge and skills. I learn a lot from my co-workers and get the opportunity to work with specialized equipment and unique test systems!
It never gets boring at UNIS Group!
Arnold Teuben - System Administrator
I have been working at UNIS Group for more than 5 years already, and it never gets boring! There is always something exciting happening and you continuously develop yourself at UNIS Group.
Marike Goosen - Administration
It’s great to hear all those languages at UNIS Group, already more than 20 different languages! That’s what I like most about working at UNIS Group, a true international organisation.
Would you like to join UNIS Group to work as a Servo Motor Mechanic in Shanghai (CN)? Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly by filling in the form below!
Canvassing in relation to this vacancy is not appreciated.