Due to continued growth of our location in China, UNIS Group is looking for a:
Repair engineer (technician)
You will be working at the technical department, where you will work with colleagues on the repairing of industrial electronics as described in the procedures and manuals. You will work in a clean environment where quality and safety are key values. The department is organized into clusters managed by a supervisor.
- Your main tasks includes researching, analyzing, measuring, replacing and testing industrial electronics, according to the procedures described in the quality manual.
- You report the job details in the Customer information system.
- You discuss with several departments about the purchase of components, test facilities and customer related questions.
- You inform the sales department as soon as the urgent job is finished so the customer can be informed.
- When there are deflections concerning the quality of work, you discuss with your supervisor.
- Finished intermediate technical level education (electronics).
- Experienced in repairing (industrial) electronics.
- Work experience and knowledge of electronic components.
- Affinity with industrial electronics.
- Control of the English language is required.
Marike Goosen - Administration
It’s great to hear all those languages at UNIS Group, already more than 20 different languages! That’s what I like most about working at UNIS Group, a true international organisation.
A nice atmosphere
Hiske Schaap - Marketing
The best thing about UNIS Group? I would say the pleasant work environment! Everyone puts their shoulder to the wheel to sucessfully carry out the daily activities!
The opportunity to learn and improve
Guilherme Gonçalves - Electronic Repair Engineer (Brazil)
I think it’s great that UNIS Group encourages its employees to learn new things and improve themselves. This is why I have spent two months in the Netherlands for advanced technical training.
It never gets boring at UNIS Group!
Arnold Teuben - System Administrator
I have been working at UNIS Group for more than 5 years already, and it never gets boring! There is always something exciting happening and you continuously develop yourself at UNIS Group.
I learn something new everyday
Jan Arjen Bleeker - Electronic Repair Engineer
At UNIS Group there are many possibilities to enhace your knowledge and skills. I learn a lot from my co-workers and get the opportunity to work with specialized equipment and unique test systems!
We are looking for colleagues, who are accurate, pro-active, service- and customer focused. You’re willing to work extra during peak periods.
If you meet these requirements and you’re interested working for a dynamic international company, please send al letter of application and CV in English.
By email: email@example.com
or by form below:
Canvassing in relation to this vacancy is not appreciated.