Manage existing customers, acquire new customers, and build and maintain good working relationships. That’s what your daily work entails when you work for UNIS Group. Providing quality and service is second nature to you, you think in terms of solutions, and you can act quickly. With your unique character and your high level of responsibility and autonomy, you will become our new:
Account Manager – Region Berlin (DE)
What will you be doing?
In this position, you will be on the road 80% of your time to visit existing and new customers to inform them of UNIS Group and the unique and professional services we offer to extend the life of industrial electronics. You work from home.
What are your tasks?
- You are responsible for maintaining existing customer contacts in Germany in the Berlin region.
- You approach and visit potential customers to inform them about our service and the added value offered by UNIS Group.
- You are the point of contact between customers and your colleagues, and you ensure optimal communication between both parties.
- You come up with new initiatives, and you know how to turn these into concrete plans.
- You are the UNIS Group business representative at trade shows and during other promotional or sponsor activities. It goes without saying that you know how to strengthen and expand your network during these meetings.
What are we asking of you?
- By carefully listening to the customer and asking the right questions, you create an instant problem analysis and (in collaboration with your colleagues in R&D) you come up with an appropriate solution.
- You have a good eye/sense for identifying opportunities and projects in which UNIS Group can be of added value for its customers.
- You thrive in an environment in which you enjoy a large degree of freedom and independence. It is quite clear that you have a strong sense of responsibility.
- Affinity with the technical industry and/or with electronic components is an advantage.
- You have an excellent command of the German and English language, both spoken and written.
What can we offer you?
- A full time job (40 hours per week) with good working conditions in an international service organization.
- You will be issued with a lease car, iPhone, iPad and laptop.
- You work partly on a commission basis.
- You will be working for an organization where a casual work atmosphere and space for ownership are central.
- You will work from home.
- Lots of independence and responsibility.
Who are we?
UNIS Group is an international service partner in the field of industrial electronics. We focus on the continuity of current production processes, the prevention of malfunctions and on extending the life of existing electronic modules. With a variety of services, such as customer-specific R&D solutions and sales and repairs of electronics, we reduce the downtime of our customers.
We serve local customers and markets from our head office in Grou (The Netherlands) and our specialised subsidiaries in Europe, South America and Asia. This geographical spread, combined with our many years of knowledge and experience, allows us to support customers across national borders.
A nice atmosphere
Hiske Schaap - Marketing
The best thing about UNIS Group? I would say the pleasant work environment! Everyone puts their shoulder to the wheel to sucessfully carry out the daily activities!
I learn something new everyday
Jan Arjen Bleeker - Electronic Repair Engineer
At UNIS Group there are many possibilities to enhace your knowledge and skills. I learn a lot from my co-workers and get the opportunity to work with specialized equipment and unique test systems!
It never gets boring at UNIS Group!
Arnold Teuben - System Administrator
I have been working at UNIS Group for more than 5 years already, and it never gets boring! There is always something exciting happening and you continuously develop yourself at UNIS Group.
Marike Goosen - Administration
It’s great to hear all those languages at UNIS Group, already more than 20 different languages! That’s what I like most about working at UNIS Group, a true international organisation.
The opportunity to learn and improve
Guilherme Gonçalves - Electronic Repair Engineer (Brazil)
I think it’s great that UNIS Group encourages its employees to learn new things and improve themselves. This is why I have spent two months in the Netherlands for advanced technical training.
Do you want to work as an Account Manager in the region Berlin? Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or apply directly by filling in the form below!
Canvassing in relation to this vacancy is not appreciated.