Working at UNIS Group
Since 1984, UNIS Group is the international specialist in the field of industrial electronics. At our sites in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Brazil and China we repair a wide range of electronics for our customers worldwide.
Our company movie gives a good impression of who we are and what we do.
Would you like to work at a growing, international organisation? Look no further! We are always looking for technical staff, but also regularly need employees for the sales, purchase or administration department. Please have a look at how others review UNIS Group.
Our (international) vacancies:
- Servo Motor Mechanic – Northampton (UK)
- Sales representative – (UK)
- Sales Representative – East Poland – (PL)
- Sales Manager – Northampton (UK)
- Electronics Analyst – (PL)
- Field Service Engineer – (DE)
- Field Service Engineer – Northampton (UK)
- Servo Motor Mechanic – Shanghai (CN)
- Electronics Analyst – Shanghai (CN)
- Field Service Engineer – Shanghai (CN)
- Account Manager – Region Berlin (DE)
- New Business Representative Sweden – Grou (NL)
- Senior Sales Representative – (FR)
It never gets boring at UNIS Group!
Arnold Teuben - System Administrator
I have been working at UNIS Group for more than 5 years already, and it never gets boring! There is always something exciting happening and you continuously develop yourself at UNIS Group.
I learn something new everyday
Jan Arjen Bleeker - Electronic Repair Engineer
At UNIS Group there are many possibilities to enhace your knowledge and skills. I learn a lot from my co-workers and get the opportunity to work with specialized equipment and unique test systems!
Marike Goosen - Administration
It’s great to hear all those languages at UNIS Group, already more than 20 different languages! That’s what I like most about working at UNIS Group, a true international organisation.
A nice atmosphere
Hiske Schaap - Marketing
The best thing about UNIS Group? I would say the pleasant work environment! Everyone puts their shoulder to the wheel to sucessfully carry out the daily activities!
The opportunity to learn and improve
Guilherme Gonçalves - Electronic Repair Engineer (Brazil)
I think it’s great that UNIS Group encourages its employees to learn new things and improve themselves. This is why I have spent two months in the Netherlands for advanced technical training.